At long last, after so many requests; may I offer you, dear Reader, an Exciting Idea?
A Humorous Portrait of yourself or a Loved One! Here are some examples from recent orders:
"Mess With The Dress, Get Kilt!" (with Dragon Skull)
Terri & Gregory's Wedding
Captain Kenny Morgan (Design inspired by Captain Morgan himself!)
Robin Daniel Hood
My Interpretation of a Client's business logo: "Mystical Electric"
Email for pricing! email@example.com
The Lovely Lady Kimberly & The Gallant Lord James
Merchild and Her Dragon BFF
A day at the ocean side for two best friends!
Some of you folks have asked to see photos of the people that you see here as Caricatures. This is usually difficult because I receive many photos in many forms of dress & expression from which I create the design that my client has requested. However, here I have taken a favorite photo of my dear Husband ...& added stacks of books & an item or 2 to show a few of his many & varied interests!
This should show you all another way of creating a design sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
How To Order
- To begin the process, please contact me by phone, email, or snail mail. I will need at least two photos (full face and profile). I strongly suggest costume photos as well!
- I will then confirm your choices with revisions if any of your suggestions would prove problematic and provide price and approx. ship date.
- I'll then email you a Payment Link, providing the info you need from me. Secure and Easy! You may mail me a check or money order, just let me know if that is your preference.
- As soon as I receive confirmation of your Payment, you will have earned a coveted place in the Request Queue!
- People Portraits start at $350 (Flat Shipping Fee $12) and includes a clay Name/Title Plaque ~ The wording is up to you! (see "Hall of Personalized Plaques" for inspiration.
- Your cost will depend largely on the complexity of your design.
- Your place is the Request and the length of your "wait time" will vary widely depending on on the time of year, my Fine Art Show schedule, and other life factors. Remember, I work alone ~ no employees or minions! All is created by my hand, so patience is an essential ingredient to our Magical Collaborative Process.
Here is a list to kick your Muse into gear (should she need motivation!)
- Brass Candleholder
- Votive Candleholder
- Tea Light Holder
- Lg. Brass Incense Holder
- Money pouch on a chain
- Wine goblet
- Sword in a scabbard (see Pet Portraits - Doberman)
- Staff (See Pet Portraits - Tabby)
- An Open Book (See Pet Portraits - Beagle)
- Stack of Closed Books (See Book Guardian Dragons)
- Mirror (See Pet Portraits - Persian)
- Pan Pipes (See Barnabas Amplehorn)
- Celtic Harp (See The Fairy Quintet)
- Cello (See The The Fairy Quintet)
- Concertina (See The Fairy Quintet)
- Other (please explain)
- Any Musical Instrument
- Questions? You have but to ask ~ I'm here to help!
Tips and Ideas
- Renaissance Garb is a big favorite, however any kind of clothing or costuming is possible. (Hint: check out some of these costuming websites if you need ideas!
Clock Work Couture (Steampunk) Halfmoon
- As an alternative... create yourself as one of the Characters of Dragon Folk!
Starting at $250.00
Email requests to Miss Carrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for specific pricing!